Thursday, May 8, 2008

Salt Lake City Dine O Round



May 2-17 you can eat at 33 of SLC's finest restaurants and choose a three course dinner for $15 or $30 a person. Check out the website www.downtownslc.com/events/dine-o-round to see the participating restaurants. Some of them also do a lunch special with 2 courses for $10. One of the things that I love about the Dine O Round is that it has all of our favorite restaurants for a much cheaper price! So we can actually go :) I am going to highlight at least one restaurant a day with some recommendations for you, and I will put the pricing up as well! BON APPETITE!

Here is a list of some of our favorites!

-Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
-Christopher's Seafood & Steak
-Benihana's
-Spencers for Steaks and Chops! ( I have never eaten here but have heard rave reviews! I will let you know how it goes.)
-Faustina
-The Melting Pot
-Market Sreet Grill
-Thaifoon
-Takashi

Bon APPETITE!

No comments: